Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Aussie Mini Doors

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

workinearly Avatar
workinearly David Gable
FL, USA   USA
I have a set of doors from an Australian Mini - uses external hinges - complete with wind up windows and vent wings. One is assembled and is very nice including the panel and pocket. The other (matching) is disassembled but all of the parts are there and are in good nick. I want to sell them or possibly trade for MGB/V8 parts. An excellent condition factory hard top, rebuilt GM V8 T5 or rebuilding my Dana 44 come to mind but I will consider anything. Maybe a 240V 2-stage air compressor. Heck, I collect firearms too and there is room in my safe. If you are local (Jacksonville, Fl area) I would even consider partial trades for car labor. My wife's MINI S is due for a major service and I need struts on my Bonneville. It does not cost anything to ask. I'm off this week so now is a good time to do business as I work long hours. Thanks for looking. David - 904-887-3250. If you are interested in a cash deal please make the initial offer. I can, and will, ship anywhere if conditions are met.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bdev Avatar
bdev Bruno DeVuono
Washingtonville, Orange County NY, USA   USA
Hi David,

I know this is an old post but do you still have the Aussie Mini doors? I have a friend looking for a set.
Thanks.........Bruno

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1966 Mini MkI

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links