MiniShrine

Classic Mini Forum

Converting 1275 automatic engines to standard transmissions

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Miniminis Kevin W
Centerville, Ohio, USA   USA
I am informing this forum that I have created a conversion kit for a 1275 automatic engine to be fitted to a standard transmission. It is an upgrade kit designed to be used by the average person with common mechanical knowledge. I am looking for a market place and need input on pricing this kit. It comes with everything in the way of tools and parts kit except an electric hand drill. This conversion can be completed within a few hours. The engine must be out of the car and on a bench or floor space. I will open my phone line to any inquiries until the end of April 2016. You may send inquiries to GreenRiverSales@aol.com thereafter or before this date. I normally answer to the address of Wogmog2 but due to the expected response I chose my regular business email address. All questions answered ASAP.

This is the perfect opportunity for an outstanding upgrade for any Mini, MG 1100, Austin America or Moke. Make any inquires to 937-859-7881 between the hours of 9AM to 5pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, or leave a message on the telephone with a working number.

Thank you,

Dann Wade
British Car Conversions
5641 Marina Dr.
West Carrollton, Ohio 45449
937-859-7881

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-21 11:52 PM by Miniminis.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1965 Morris Mini Traveller

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links