Classic Mini Forum

Mini Pickup

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

mansep2 Avatar
mansep2 Paul Mansell
Nanaimo, BC, Canada   CAN
I currently own a 73 MGB that I recently converted to use a 3.4 fuel injected V6 but I am looking for a retirement project but have limited space so I am thinking about a Mini, but I would like to go with something different than the norm.

Question is how hard is it going to be to find a Mini Pickup that is in need of restoration, I am not talking about a basket case though, I don't mind some welding but certainly don't want something that needs every underneath panel done..

Thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Mini Mania Avatar
Mini Mania Don Racine
Nevada City, California, USA   USA
In reply to # 420 by mansep2 I currently own a 73 MGB that I recently converted to use a 3.4 fuel injected V6 but I am looking for a retirement project but have limited space so I am thinking about a Mini, but I would like to go with something different than the norm.

Question is how hard is it going to be to find a Mini Pickup that is in need of restoration, I am not talking about a basket case though, I don't mind some welding but certainly don't want something that needs every underneath panel done..

Thanks

Mini Pick-up in any shape are very few and far in between. But the best place to start looking is here.
http://www.minimania.com/Cars4Sale_list.cfm

www.MiniMania.com

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2007 Mini Cooper S

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links