Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

FS: Austin A35 parts car ~ parts or whole

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

BMC Avatar
BMC Gold Member Brian Mc Cullough
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA   USA
Austin A35 parts car. If your in need of parts and willing to pay enough for me to pull the parts, I'll piece it out.

If your willing to have it picked up from Minnesota, I'll sell the car.

All the panels except the top of the car are there just not shown in the photos. That said, I wouldn't sell it for outside body panels but all the pieces. All these panels are very rough- if you want anything, including panels, I can send photos.

-BMC.

P.S.
This is possibly the largest crossover car I have ever owned, I hope people will not mind that I am posting one of my Personal parts car in several places... There is no "Austin" Saloon forum and this blends in very well with Austin Healey Sprites, MG Midgets, Austin/Morris Minis and even Morris cars.

Member Services:
Minnesota's only Fully Dedicated British Classic only shop providing Professional Restoration & Services & Specialty Products including- proper L.E.D. tail lights, Wiring looms and Engine and five speed Conversion Kits
mgr1930 Milo Ringe
WARNER ROBINS, georgia, USA   USA
I am in Georgia and working on restoring a 1958 Austin A35
Do you still have the parts car and would it be possible to get a cost on some parts ?
Vent window frames
Vent window to door window channel
Door glass channel that is attached to the bottom of the door glass.
Driver side sun visor rod and attachments and visor if possible will take passenger also if available
One or Two wheels
Thanks
Milo
478-319-7376

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1989 Mini MkIII

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links