MiniShrine

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

classic mini austin 996cc 1275 cooper rover leyland parts for sale!! clearing out my garage!!

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

mike21585 mike h
aberystwyth, wales, UK   GBR
hi,
i think its time for me to start clearing out my garage. i have lots of parts available from engines, carbs, manifolds, brakes, calipers, subframes, seats, interior parts, lights, gauges, glass, electrics, wiring looms, trims, ecu from later models.

if theres anything you want, just ask. i have had 1l auto models, 1275 mini and metro models, and coopers over the years so have parts from many models.
i can post smaller items, and pallet larger items at cost. i can post abroad also.
so please feel free to get in touch.
many thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
661275S Ross Beckingham
Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand, New Zealand   NZL
Hi

Any chance of Gold and Grey brocade Cooper interior bits among your parts for sale? Door cards/seats/ etc.
I live in New Zealand.....

policechaplain Dasha Somaratna
APO, USA   USA
DO you have pictures and descriptions of what you have? I have 2 Minis and am living in Germany at the moment. I do come over to the UK once every few months.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
BWRRACING Avatar
BWRRACING Brian Waters
Beaverton, Oregon, USA   USA
Hi Mike, Do you still have parts available? Looking for good A+ 1275 blocks with the oil filter mount on the middle right side of the block. I am in the U.S. as far as shipping is concerned. Look forward to your reply. Thanks, Brian

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1966 Austin Mini

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links