A+ 1275 engine parts

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
I have some A+ engine internals, I would be willing to sell, as I do mostly A series RWD stuff.

A+ block
A+ crank
A+ Rod set
Front engine plate, back engine plate, flywheel and some other various goodies, most of the hard to locate parts needed to build a A+ 1275.

If any of this interest you, give me a shout, my contact info is below in the link.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
61MGA Bob Thompson
Chatham, Virginia, USA   USA
Hap,
Interested in your A+ mini engine. Please email me at rbthompson@verizon.net or call me @ 434-441-7622. Need to build a race engine. Maybe you can help. Bob

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
Sorry it's all gone.

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
61MGA Bob Thompson
Hap.
Thanks for the reply. By any chance, do you know how to reach the fellow? Bob

Tonysilva Anthony Silva
Louisville, KY, USA   USA
Bob, What kind of stuff are you looking for? I have a lot of mini parts, Thanks, Tony

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
61MGA Bob Thompson
Tony,
I'm into vintage racing and looking for 1275 engines, preferably A+ types built after about 1980. They have stronger components. Thanks Bob

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1973 Austin Mini

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links