Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Unique Austin Mini Cushion Design & Greetings Gards

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

LadyM Monica Pothecary
Lerwick, Shetland, UK   GBR
Hi
I have been given permission by your Webmaster Skye Nott to post on your forum about my unique range of classic vehicles illustrations, which includes the iconic Austin Mini.

These illustrations are produced to give the appearance of retro offset screen-printing. I am concentrating on cushion covers and greetings cards.

I have had these digitally printed and made up into cushions covers measuring 45cm x 45cm. The covers are printed on ½ Panama cotton, with a natural colour zip, and backing fabric, printed with vivid colour pigments.

As I am self funding I have only had 24 covers printed and made into cushion covers, with 4 Austin Mini designs available for sale.

Alongside the cushion covers I have plans to have a range of greeting cards printed featuring images of different views of classic vehicles. These are my interpretations, with made up license plates, but I feel retain the charm of these classic vehicles.

Please see concept illustration ideas for the Austin Mini greeting cards. Selected colours, elements, and scale may well be adjusted as the artwork is developed.

The cards would be professionally printed on Accent Callisto, soft white board, 300gms, and a possible size being 150mm x150 mm with accompanying envelope.
The finished cards have a slightly textured finish, which gives an excellent writing surface and superior appearance.

If you are interested in any of these products please can you private message me I can give you more details.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Regards Monica

Attachments:
New Cushion Cover Designs 1.jpg    45.9 KB
New Cushion Cover Designs 1.jpg

3 mins for forum reduced .jpg    23.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1963 Mini Cooper S

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links