MiniShrine

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Rims, tires, and hub caps

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Wbj76z Billy Jacobson
Cocoa, Florida, USA   USA
I purchased 5 new 6x10 rims, minilight replica's. They have a -7 offset, after mounting Yokohama 165/70R10 and having them balanced on a Hunter GSP9700. I am not happy with the fitment on my 61 mini truck. I am considering selling them and getting the 5x10 rims. I spent several hours getting them mounted, roadforce measurements very low, then used smart weight to balance them. They also are filled with nitrogen. If your not familiar with Hunter balancers, it means they are going to ride great. I will consider selling them for $1000, would also consider selling just the rims for $500.

I also have a set of 5 Dunlop D1 rims 5x10 that came with the truck for sale. I had them straightened and they are ready for cleaning and painting or powder coating $375 for that set.

I also have 4 chrome center caps in good condition. Make me an offer.

I would rather not ship the mounted rims. If interested send me a PM

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
image.jpg    23.3 KB
image.jpg

image.jpg    22.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
image.jpg    21.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Wbj76z Billy Jacobson
Cocoa, Florida, USA   USA
The only thing left is the new 6x10 rims. New lower price $450 for all FIVE rims.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1972 Austin Mini

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links