The "Vendor Market" is a forum where Members who wish to sell automotive items may post about their products, services, and special offers. Please read this entire post before posting in this Forum.
Members with an active Platinum or Gold Membership, or an active Banner Ad may post one new topic per 7 days about any specials, sales, promotions, new arrivals or other topics related to their business, or group buys may be co-ordinated. This is the ONLY Forum where new topics may be created to solicit business sales. Your posts must be automotive related.
If you are selling your own car or car parts, or do not sell cars or parts for a living (personal sale) - this is not the correct forum for your post. Please post your personal items for sale in the Buy, Sell & Trade Forum in the menu to the left.
Note to Vendors: I encourage you to make full use of the tools in the "post editor toolbar" to richly format your posts. The more pleasing it is to viewers, the better results you will have. If you wish to track clicks to your business website, please refer to a service such as Google Analytics and their URL Builder tool.
For more information on advertising programs available on this website, please click the "Advertising Info" link in the Site Menu to the left.
The Vendor Market Forum is currently available on:
The AutoShrine Network - http://www.autoshrine.com/market
The MG Experience - http://www.mgexp.com/market
The Triumph Experience - http://www.triumphexp.com/market
The Austin Healey Experience - http://www.ahexp.com/market
The Morris Minor Forum - http://www.morrisminorforum.com/market
The Jaguar Experience - http://www.jagexp.com/market
The Landy Registry - http://www.landyreg.com/market
The Mini Shrine - http://www.minishrine.com/market
Corrado World - http://www.corradoworld.com/market
Ford First - http://www.fordfirst.com/market
The CycleKart Club - http://www.cyclekartclub.com/market
Vendor Forum Rules
1. Only members with Platinum or Gold Star, or an active Banner Ad may start topics in this Forum.
1b. Gold Members may post on their Home Site only (see your Member Home Page to see your Home Site).
Vendors that wish to post in more than one Vendor Market Forum/website must be Platinum Members.
2. Qualifying members (see #1) may only post one new topic per 7 day period.
3. Vendors may not post replies in other vendors' topics to avoid "I can get you a better deal" conflicts. If you can offer a better price, start your own topic. Please do not make reference to any other vendors in your posts to avoid alienation of my other advertisers.
4. Vendors may post replies/updates/bumps in your own threads, max one reply per day.
5. Please do not use the Vendor Forum as a support/customer service forum for your business. Make sure to specify your website, email address, phone numbers, and address in your advertisements.
6. The webmaster reserves the right to edit or delete any post without warning.
7. This is the ONLY Forum where new topics may be created to solicit business sales.
8. Your posts must be automotive related.
9. All of these rules are in addition to the General Forum Rules posted at the top of every Forum.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.
A link to email the webmaster (me) is at the bottom of every page.
Webmaster, The Mini Shrine
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-23 06:54 PM by Skye.
VENDOR FORUM RULES - Please Read Before Posting
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster